Roy Pope Foods & More
You'll always find comfort dishes, such as mac and cheese, meat loaf, grits, chicken al carbon, with all the sides you love.
Look also for the daily specials: check social media for features like fried chicken, burgers, pizza, prime rib, and barbecue!
Our butcher counter is filled with prime and certified Angus beef, including center-cut steaks.
Look also for bone-in pork chops, chicken, quail, marinated flank steak, kabobs, brisket, rib racks, and our house made sausage in assorted varieties, such as blueberry breakfast, apple sage turkey, Italian pork sausage, and beef-jalapeno hot link.
Our made-to-order offerings for lunch and dinner include
• signature sandwiches, such meatball, Italian sausage, and chicken pesto, served on our house made focaccia
• cold sandwiches, including FW Country Club, Roast Beef, Turkey, and our own RPG BLT
• salads made while you watch include varieties like chef, wedge, Caesar, power greens and more — all with the option of adding chicken, salmon, or beef
• Made fresh daily in our kitchen, find a selection with everything from scones and muffins to coffee cakes, sweet quick breads, and cookies
• Weekly deliveries of San Francisco-style sourdough from a Fort Worth favorite, Icon Bread
Grocery & Retail
• The shelves at Roy Pope Grocery are stocked with carefully procured goods from local and regional makers, granola, olive oil, peanut butter, salsa, pickles, honey, barbecue sauce, sugar, flour, and much more.
• Among local artisan coffees, find our signature roasts from local Frame Coffee Co., creators of our signature Westside Blend; Camp Bowie Dark Roast; and Lou's New Orleans Style (served in our coffee bar, too!)
• Cheese and charcuterie sections offer a wide variety of domestic and imported goods, perfect for pairing with our wines and beers — if you need a custom charcuterie board, just ask!
• For your grilling/smoking needs, we carry wood chips and charcoal, chimney starters, assorted Lodge cast-iron pans, and signed copies of Big Ranch, Big City Cookbook!
• Dairy and frozen food cases include select Texas brands, as well as some national favorites
• A thoughtfully curated selection of produce, household products, body and bath items
• Floral options include cut flowers and potted blooming plants and succulents from local vendors
• Merchandise from Fort Worth makers include one-of-a-kind greeting cards, skin products, and candles
• A significant selection of beer and wine from Texas and around the world